Thursday, August 2, 2012

New York day 2

New York day 2. Actually it was the first whole day spent in the city and I was loving it even more every minute I spent there. I just really love all the buildings, the atmosphere of the city. This day we went to Wall Street which I really loved, the memorial on Ground Zero which I thought was very beautiful but emotional to be there, Brooklyn Bridge, Pier 17 where I've bought my first Victoria's Secret items and after all of that dinner in China Town where I had the best meal. 



What I was wearing

Sunglasses  -  Marc by Marc Jacobs
Black Top  -  Saint-Tropez
Mint shorts and belt  -  No brand
Shoes  -  Vans
Bag  -  H&M

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, love this city!

    xoxo

    museetmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i was in NYC! have fun!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Enjoy your time in NY

    -v
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helemaal geweldig!


    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got back from New York !!!

    Really cute blog ! It looks like you had so much fun !!!

    If you want to follow my blog ill follow youback :)

    Check out some of my own New York Photos !!!!

    www.apricotaccent.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...