Friday, June 29, 2012

Graduation

Finally, graduation! It was an amazing afternoon. Everyone got a little speech about themselves and after that you were able to sign your diploma. I got the most wonderful speech from my teacher, it really made me feel great and was a real boost for my self-confidence. I'm so happy to leave high school and go on to the next part of my life, university. But still, it was a little weird to think that it was the last time I'll be able to talk to all my teachers who helped me through these six years and were a part of your every day life. And also some people whom you maybe never see again, or someday unexpectedly. 

After that I eat dinner with my whole family and they really spoiled me, I'll talk to you about it soon! I was wearing a metallic tulip skirt with a white top, my burgundy heels and arty ring.  

And congratulations to everyone who got their diploma this year, enjoy summer!



Me in the first class of high school and this school year.

 With my best friend Nikki, who was at my side for these six years. I will miss you so much! Our teacher even spoke about us being twin sisters, because we were together all the time. 



8 comments:

  1. Well done girl! You look cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nogmaals van harte gefeliciteerd!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Congrats!

    http://mesmemos.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww you look amazing!!
    Love your blog!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/ornament-sandals.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear!!!
    lovely blog! I've just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin'!
    Like to follow back?? It would be great, we can stay in contact!
    kisses!!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your diploma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...