Friday, May 4, 2012

In my closet


Do you want to see what's in my closet? Dear Catarina and Fernando from KATEFP had me featured in their item In her closet, here are just two photo's of the item but you can find more there. It also includes an interview with me. You can check it out here. Thank you so much again :) You can also see what's in my bag, I have been featured at the blog from welikefashion.com in their item what's in your bag? You can check that out here. This weekend there will be another outfit post! It will be black, white, blue and snakeskin. Have a nice weekend lovely readers! :)





9 comments:

  1. i have an award for you on my blog, come check it out. =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf hoor! Ik ga zeker even kijken!

    Www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx www.double-ganger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clothes, you have a really great fashion sense :)
    tess xoxo
    http://timefortea123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you us dear for this wonderful collaboration! *.* You're the sweetest! Have a lovely sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those jackets!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic post and interview...
    A big kiss dear Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved getting a sneak peak inside you closet! so fun : )

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...